On behalf of Steven Haney at Law Office of Steven Haney
- Horrific police procedures uncovered in wrongful conviction
- Understanding expungements in Illinois and why they are helpful
- Marijuana breath tests may replace THC-blood tests in the near future
- Marijuana DUI in Illinois remains suspect given nature of THC processing
- DUI arrests increase in Chicago, survey says
- Illinois lawmakers lift prohibition on carrying concealed guns
- Refusing a DUI breath test can have harsh consequences in Illinois
- Medical marijuana is one step closer to reality after vote in Illinois
- Illinois Secretary of State pushes for cameras in cars of DUI offenders
- Law banning sex offenders from Facebook is unconstitutional, court says
- New Law Passed to Prevent Underage Drinking in Illinois
- Illinois Crime Labs Severely Backed Up
- Would Speed Limiters on Large Commercial Trucks Make the Roads Safer?
- Illinois Strengthens Child Luring Law
- Another Study Confirms That Texting and Driving Don’t Mix
- Redeploy Illinois Program Helps Juvenile Offenders Become More
- Bill Would Further Limit Registered Child Sex Offenders in Illinois
- Dog Bite Liability in Illinois
- Personal Privacy Concerns are Plentiful with New OffenderWatch Program
- Are Ignition Interlock Devices the Answer for Illinois Drunk Drivers?
- Illinois Creates Registration Law For Those Convicted Of First-Degree Murder
- Chicago Marijuana Bust Emphasizes Importance of Landlord Consent Issue
- Cook County Participates in Nationwide Sex Sting
- Chicago Suburb Wants You To Hang Up The Phone And Put The Food Down
- Drew Peterson’s Case has Impact on Illinois’s Hearsay Evidence Rule
- Statutory Rape in Illinois: Sex Crimes Involving Minors
- Convicting People of Aggravated DUI Just Got a Lot Easier
- After a Sex Assault Charge, You May Wonder “Where Do I go to Get my Reputation Back?”
- DNA Delivers Justice to the Wrongfully Convicted
You were a steady and calming influence when we faced some extremely unsettling circumstances with our teenager who made a stupid decision and was arrested. Your knowledge of the laws and manner in court was very professional and assertive in representing us. You were encouraging to keep our hopes alive for a future for our son who was never in serious trouble before, yet upfront about what he ...
I used you twice for a DUI and for a domestic violence dispute. You were simply the best. I could not ask for anything more from such a great person and attorney....
You were an excellent lawyer in my case. There was always good communication and what you promised, you delivered. I would recommend you to any and all of my friends. Good job, Steven, and if I ever need you again, I have your number stored in my phone....
I made some huge mistakes and found myself in a world of trouble with felony charges. Thankfully, you took my case and after many trips to court, you secured probation without any formal conviction being entered (“a 410 probation”). This is the absolute best outcome I could have gotten and I am forever endebted for securing it for me.. Yoiu are well known and respected in the legal community a...